Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Falloween Swap

My box from Elise came today! Such joy!

AMAZING fall happiness was contained within:
My galvanized toile bucket
{I have waited for a whole year to get one of these}!
Elise is the BEST tassel maker out there... She really NEEDS to open her etsy...
Glitter BOO
{rumor has it those are going to be in her etsy as well}
G linen dish towel
Trick or Treat plate
Acorn plate, I H.E.A.R.T acorns!

Ruffle dish towel
Chicken wire cloche {also to be listed in her etsy}
Wooden FALL blocks

Apothecary jar filled with pumpkin pods
Of course no swap would be complete without the
G'thang

Acorn picks and the top to my acorn cookie jar, the bottom didn't survive shipping...

11 comments:

Elise said...

I'm still boohoo-ing about that jar not surviving the trip out west. Glad you like everything else!!
Elise

Anonymous said...

oh NOOOOOOOOOO.
well, at least the rest of the package was super-unbelievably fantastic. :)

Mimi Sue said...

Cute, cute stuff. Love that toile bucket. Is it paper or fabric? Mimi

Mother Hood said...

Elise has done it again!

Rachel said...

Oh my word. WHEN will she open up an Etsy shop!?

Georgia Girl said...

Love all your goodies! You and Elise have a special bond which great! It is so neat to have special friends through blogging! I hope for both of you that one day you have the opportunity to meet!

Now on to her goodies...ok she best get some of her goodies in her Etsy and girlfriend you need to add a coupel of your prize things too...like the 10-31 sign and other things...cause I have harly anytime to complete anything...I still have my material and ribbons to do my ragamuffin u guys shared last year...see I am aweful in completing things but I will.

Ana~A Petite Cottage said...

Hi Jen,
What a wonderful "Falloween Swap." So many wonderul things. I love, love, love the galvanized bucket, what a clever idea. Thank you so much for sharing...so many ideas. I'm inspired now. Have a wonderful day.

♥Ana

Lemondrops Simple Stuff said...

WOW!!! What a great package! Such nice stuff. I will have to check out Elise's etsy.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Those are super cute.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh my goodness - you are a lucky girl. I love all of those things. That bucket is amazing! Makes me excited for Fall!

XOXO
Jen

Cheryl B. said...

The pumpkin with what looks like two black eyes underneath it, and then all of the looped ribbons hanging down, reminds me of 'The Muppet Show' ;-p Yes Elise, that's a compliment!! :-}
Jen - didn't know if you had seen these sandwiches, but knew you'd like them - http://www.funlobby.com/index.php/200908171289/The-best-sandwich-art-ever.html